TAKE FEW MINUTES OUT OF YOUR DAY TO COMPLETE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE SURVEY
Surveys are helpful tool for the companies who wish to prosper. Industries that are very well aware of the power of happy customers know how much important it is to keep old customers for attracting new ones.
U.S. Postal Service is conducting the survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos. The survey is short and easy, it will not take much of your time. You are requested to complete the survey correctly with honesty and loyalty. Take a few moments out of your day today to let the Post Office know your opinions and experiences at your local post office. The USPS greatly appreciates your time and thoughts.
ABOUT U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
The United States Postal Service is a government agency that works to provide citizens with impeccable mail services. The USPS offers a variety of different shipping rates and delivery speeds to suit specific needs. It was founded in 1775.
HOW TO ENTER INTO U.S. POSTAL SERVICE SURVEY
To become a part of U.S. Postal Service is an easy task, you can complete the survey by going to survey site at www.postalexperience.com/pos. The company looks forward to receiving honest views from you.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have S. Postal ServiceStore receipt.
- To complete U.S. Postal Service Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.postalexperience.com/pos.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Click Next.
- Enter the zip code.
- Select the location where you made your purchase.
- Enter the date of visit.
- Then they will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.