Have you ever thought about the world before supermarkets and grocery stores? Can you imagine the trouble people would have had to go through to get the things they needed? Now, whatever you may possibly need, all you have to do is visit your nearest supermarket. The experience gets even better when the supermarket you visit is one that caters to its customers’ needs specifically, such as Publix. Founded in 1930, by George W. Jenkins, Publix succeeds in satisfying its customers because it listens to what they need, before they even need it. In a Publix supermarket, you can find everything you needed, plus things you could have only dreamed of.
The Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Supermarkets have to be on top of everything their customers need and keep improving their premises; to fit the changing needs and attitudes of the buyer. To do so, supermarkets like Publix have to make sure they listen to what their buyer tells them. How? Through surveys like the Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey. You, as the buyer, have the power to control what your local supermarket changes to improve the shopping experience for you.
The Steps to Follow:
- With the use of your laptop or computer, visit the following website www.publixsurvey.com, and click the “Start Survey in English” button. You may also click the “Comenzar la encuesta en Espanol” button, if you want to take the survey in Spanish.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your survey code and the other information asked.
- You will find the survey code on your receipt from your most recent trip to Publix.
- After entering the survey code, you can begin the survey and answer questions regarding things like the quality and availability of the products you bought, the cleanliness and environment of the store, and the behavior of the employees.
- Once you have answered all the questions, you will then become eligible for entering the Publix sweepstakes.
An American-based, employee-owned company, Publix or Publix Super Markets, Inc, operates more than 1,140 stores all over the Southeastern United States. While headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, the company covers areas including Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. With such a large operation, the company needs all the help it can get, which is why it employs over 193,000 people to keep things running without a hitch.