Rack Room Shoes wants its customers to have the best experience at their store. They want to know how the workers treated you and whether you like their products or not. So that is why they have the Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey. You can share your experience at the store by filling it online when ever you want to! The Rack Room Shoes Survey is short and simple so fill it now!
Rack Room Shoes is a footwear retailer that was founded in 1920. The founder of Rack Room Shoes is Phil Levinson and its headquarters are present in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. At present, the company operates more than 450 stores that are present in 34 different states in the U.S. Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse was also bought by the company in 2002. The products that the company sells are shoes and other footwear.
Step by Step Protocol for Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you will read the steps that are present below, then without facing any problems you will be able to fill the Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey. You only need to have the receipt you got after visiting the Rack Room Shoes and a device that can connect to internet. You can use a laptop, smart phone, tablet or even a public computer. Once, you have the device follow the steps below
- Click open the web page link and the main page of Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you.
- Start by entering the date of your visit at the Rack Room shoes.
- Then mention the state and store that you visited.
- Enter the purchase amount that is there on your receipt and then click on ‘Next’.
- On the next page, survey questions will be present in front of you.
- Answer all the questions truthfully and then provide your personal information in the end.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and your response will be noted by the company.