GIVE YOUR OPINION TO RITE AID THROUGH ITS 2017 ASSOCIATE OPINION SURVEY
Rite Aid is providing a survey www.raengagementsurvey.com for their employees to take in regards to their employment at Rite Aid. All feedback will be kept confidential and anonymous so employees will not have to worry about their bosses at Rite Aid seeing the results.
ABOUT RITE AID
Rite Aid is a Pennsylvania, United States pharmacy. Mr Alex Grass founded this popular east coast pharmacy. It was founded in 1962 under the name Thrift D Discount. The Rite Aid corporate office is headquartered at Rite Aid Corporation 30 Hunter Lane Camp Hill, PA 17011t D Discount.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RIDE AID’S 2017 ASSOCIATE OPINION SURVEY
You can give your opinion about your company through its survey. To enter into the survey, click on the link given – www.raengagementsurvey.com. The link will take you to survey page. Follow the instructions and share your experience freely.
- You should have Rite Aid’s associate opinion receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
RIDE AID SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Rite Aid’s 2017 Associate Opinion Survey, visit the official survey site located at www.raengagementsurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Click on Next.
- If you are one of the following: FEStore Manager, Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacist, Wellness Ambassador and Asset Protection Agent; you are requested to check your email for survey invitation.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the 5-digit access code.
- Answer few questions truthfully. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations given to you according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.