GET A CHANCE TO WIN FREE CANE’S FOR A YEAR BY FILLING OUT RAISING CANE’S SURVEY
Through a year, if your meal table is crowded with Raising Cane’s free meal, will it be good for you? If you have visited Raising Cane’s restaurant, you will find that the opportunity is right in your hand, on your receipt. Spend several minutes to take Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.raisingcanes.com/survey. The completion of a survey will give you an opportunity to enter its survey sweepstakes. With that opportunity, you might be the winner of Raising Cane’s gift cards which will make you enjoy free Raising Cane’s meal for a year.
ABOUT RAISING CANE’S
Raising Cane’s is a fast-food restaurant chain. It was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana by Todd Graves and Craig Silvey in 1996. Raising Cane’s is all about the chicken fingers. Hot served fresh chicken fingers are known for blowing out its customers. Order a famous Cane’s tailgate box and get anywhere from 25-100 fingers. Each box comes with a serving of special made house sauce.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RAISING CANE’S SURVEY
You can participate in the Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey by going to the official website – www.raisingcanes.com/survey.
- You should have Raising Cane’s store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
At the end of the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for “Free Cane’s for a Year,” which will be awarded to each prize winner in the form of a Raising Cane’s® Gift Card.
RAISING CANE’S CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Raising Cane’s Survey, visit the survey official site – www.raisingcanes.com/survey.
- Select the language of your choice. You can either take the survey in English language or Spanish.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code, it is mentioned on your receipt.
- Click on Start button to continue with the survey.
- Rate your overall satisfaction experience with the store.
- Answer a number of questions about your experience at the store.
- In the end, submit the survey.