GET VOUCHER AT THE END OF REEBOK SURVEY TO BUY A FREE PAIR OF SHOES OF YOUR LIKE
Surveys are conducted to know how well the company is doing. The company has to be updated with the customer’s satisfaction level so that they can perform accordingly.
Take the Reebok Survey at www.reebok.com/feedback and give your honest views and opinions to the company. The company looks forward to your valuable feedback.
Reebok is a global athletic brand. Reebok was founded in 1958. It sells a variety of athletic shoes, clothing and sports gear.
HOW TO ENTER INTO REEBOK SURVEY
Express your feelings about your shopping experience with the Reebok at their survey platform- www.reebok.com/feedback. Tell how you were served, how did you like the offerings and other aspects that you need to highlight.
- To take the survey, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity so that you can easily access the website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You must have Reebok Store receipt with you at the time of filling survey questionnaire.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be entered into the prize draw. If you turn out to be the winner you will be given a voucher, which you need to redeem on your next visit for buying a pair of shoes of your like. It must be kept in mind, the cost of your pair of shoes must not exceed $120.
REEBOK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Reebok Survey, visit the survey site at www.reebok.com/feedback.
- Choose the language of your region to begin the survey. You can complete the survey in English and Spanish, depending upon your choice.
- Click on Next button to start the survey.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Enter the store number from your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number, also found on your receipt.
- Re-enter the transaction number for verification purpose.
- Select the category from drop down menu that describes your age.
- Type in the characters you see in the box provided.
- In the end, kindly submit the survey.