GET A CHANCE TO WIN $100 GIFT CARD BY FILLING IN ROSS DRESS FOR LESS SURVEY
The main aim of the Ross Dress for Less customer satisfaction survey is to satisfy their customers since satisfied consumers usually return to purchase more. Surveys are essential to the survival and success of most businesses. They offer a passage through which customers can give their feedback and opinions. The survey is a questionnaire www.rosslistens.com created and designed by Ross to assess customer satisfaction levels.
ABOUT ROSS DRESS FOR LESS
It was established in 1982. Since then the company’s focus has been on delivering to its customers a stable stream of high-quality specialty and department store brands at extraordinary bargains, while providing an organized, fun, and easy shopping experience. Ross Dress for Less is a giant chain of off-price department stores.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ROSS DRESS FOR LESS SURVEY
You can become a part of Ross Dress for Less Survey for sharing your views just by clicking on the link provided- www.rosslistens.com. This link is of their official survey site where they will ask you about your experience and suggestions. You are requested to give honest comments.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Ross Dress for Less Store receipt.
- You must be a legal citizen of United States.
Ross Dress for Less Survey upon completion, enter its customers into sweepstakes drawing to win $100 Ross gift card.
ROSS DRESS FOR LESS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Ross Dress for Less Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.rosslistens.com.
- Enter the 15-digit receipt number from the receipt you have in hand.
- Click next to begin the survey.
- They will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.