COMPLETE RUBY’S DINER SURVEY AND GET DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
Ruby’s Diner Feedback Survey allows you to voice your thought and opinions about your latest dining experience at Ruby’s. This gives you the chance to tell Ruby’s how you feel about their menu, their food, their restaurant atmosphere, the cleanliness of the restaurant and the service you received. The survey is available at www.rubysfeedback.com. Whether you have good or bad feedback to give, spare few minutes to fill out the survey for increasing the chance of a better dining experience for you.
ABOUT RUBY’S DINER
Ruby’s Diner is a privately-owned restaurant chain. Ruby’s Diner was founded in 1982. It is known for its unique atmosphere and decor resembling the Swing Era diners of the 1940s. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their menu consists of classic American diner fare, such as hamburgers and French fries, shakes and malts and sandwiches. They have 35 restaurants located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and California.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RUBY’S DINER SURVEY
To become part of Ruby’s Diner Customer Satisfaction Survey, click on the following link – www.rubysfeedback.com. The link directs you to the survey page.
- You should have an electronic device like Tablet, Mobile, PC or Laptop.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Ruby’s Diner store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
Upon completion of the survey, you can receive $2 off on $10 or more for your next visit.
RUBY’S FEEDBACK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Ruby’s Diner Survey, go to the survey site – www.rubysfeedback.com.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the survey code; it can be located from the receipt.
- Click on Take survey to proceed with the questionnaire.
- You will be asked a number of questions. You are required to answer them honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally submit the survey.