The Save on Food Customer Satisfaction Survey is here to take care of your suggestions and experiences with a chance to get a $1000 Coupon for your next visit. This survey is specially designed for the customers to let the company know where they are lacking.
Save on Foods is a chain of supermarkets in the United States of America. This company has been operating since 1982 and has plenty of stores across the Western side of Canada; 33 stores in Albert and 75 stores in British Columbia.
And now Save on Foods has developed its very own Save on Foods survey that you, as a customer can take online without any issues. Basically, this survey will help the company understand what needs to be done in order to improve itself and hit the success road.
And for that, it is absolutely essential to know what the customer has for feedback. So, let’s move on ahead with it!
Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey is built to understand how you felt during your recent interaction with its local store. And for that, Save on Foods will like to appreciate the time and effort you took to help them make a difference. At the end of the survey then, you will have the option of entering yourself into a prize draw.
This prize will basically help you win a coupon worth about $1000. This can be spent at your local Save on Foods store. However, you will not be allowed to cash it in and it comes with an expiration date. So, make sure you make good use of this prize!
There are some rules that you should keep in mind before taking the survey and they are;
- Only one survey is allowed to be submitted each month.
- The entrants have to be above 18 years of age to be considered eligible.
- No payment or purchase is mandatory to make.
- The coupon cannot be transferred and there are no substitutions.
- The winners will be informed during the regular business hours.
- This lucky draw offer is only available for the residents of Canada.
- The sponsors are not to be held responsible for the any late, stolen or lost entry.
- The Sponsors reserve the right to qualify or disqualify the participant.
The entrants are subject to disqualification in the following cases;
- The winner fails to answer the phone within five business days.
- The winner does not want to abide by the Sweepstake Rules and Regulations.
- The winner fails to claim the reward within 10 business days.
Steps to Complete the Save On Food Customer Satisfaction Survey
Save on Foods survey is readily available online and you do not need to visit their local branch to fill it out. Instead, you will be able to take it while relaxing on your couch because it only takes about 5 minutes!
- Visit saveonfoods.com/survey to access the survey page.
- After that, you will be able to choose a language that you are most comfortable with to take your survey in.
- And then you will enter your store number, date and time of visit, transaction number, and lane number and verify your age.
- Then move on ahead with rating the various statements about the staff, the products, the prices, recommendations and more.