BY TAKING PART IN BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA SURVEY YOU CAN BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR ITS SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING
The Boy Scouts of America customer satisfaction survey www.scoutstuff.org/survey is a tool through which Boy Scouts of America tries to find out the shopping experience of its customers, and how happy or dissatisfied they are with the store. It is powered by ICC Decision Services.
ABOUT BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Boy Scouts of America is one of the largest youth organizations in the United States. It was founded in 1910 as part of the international Scout Movement. The organization aims at training the youth in responsible citizenship, character development, and self-sufficiency through a wide range of outdoor activities. The shop sells clothing, badges, woggles, travel and camping equipment, training insignia, and a variety of other branded products.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA SURVEY
You can enter the Boy Scouts of America Survey by clicking on the link –www.scoutstuff.org/survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Boy Scouts of America store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you can become eligible for sweepstakes drawing once every 30 days.
BOY SCOUTS STUFF SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Boy Scouts of America Survey; you need to visit the survey site at www.scoutstuff.org/survey.
- Select the state where you visited the store.
- Select the store in that state where you visited.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the associate name.
- Enter the total amount purchased.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click on Next.
- Rate some of the situations asked by the company. Give your ratings according to your like and dislike.
- Keeping in mind your last visit to the store, answer number of questions.
- Finally, submit the survey.