You can fill the Shopko Customer Satisfaction Survey online while sitting at home and no need to waste extra energy or time. Tell the company how your experience was and whether the services they provide were up to the mark or not. Your feedback is very important for the company so fill the survey now!
Shopko is a chain of retail stores that was founded about 55 years ago in April of 1962. The first store was opened in Green bay. And the founder of Shopko is James Ruben. Its headquarters are present in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States. The owner of Shopko is Sun Capital Partners and the number of employees that work for this company are about 16,900. Shopko loves its customers and provides them with products like clothing, footwear, jewellery and so much more.
Step by Step Guide for Shopko Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you want to fill the Shopko Customer Satisfaction Survey without facing any problems, then follow the simple and easy steps that are present below. The first and foremost thing you need to have is a device that connects to internet easily. You can use a smart phone, laptop or even a public computer for this purpose. Once, you have the device, follow the steps below
- Click open the web page link that is present just below
- Main page of Shopko Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you on a new window
- Start by entering the 4-digit store number and barcode number that is present on your receipt.
- On the next page, answer all the questions that are present on the next page honestly.
- In the end, provide your personal information and then click ‘Submit’.
- The company thanks you for taking out the time to fill the survey.