Take Loblaw Survey and enter into sweepstakes to win many prizes
Share your experience at Loblaw through their customer satisfaction survey. The survey is available at www.storeopinion.com/survey for your candid participation. Company would like to know your views and suggestions regarding services and how to improve them.
Loblaw is a supermarket chain in Canada. It is headquartered in Brampton. You can find Loblaw stores across British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec. Loblaw is a division of Loblaw Companies, which is Canada’s largest food distributor.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LOBLAW SURVEY
Online: Become a part of Loblaw survey by going to the survey site, located at – www.storeopinion.com/survey.
Mail-in: Write down your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number and the words “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey” on a plain 3″x 5″ piece of paper and mail it to Loblaw Companies Limited Customer Satisfaction Survey, Ipsos Reid, 160 Bloor Street East, Suite 300, Toronto, ON M4W 1B9.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Loblaw store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
Upon completion of the survey, you will get an opportunity to:
- Win $5,000 cash prize in the form of cheque monthly.
- Earn 1 million PC Plus points as a credit to your account monthly.
- To complete the Loblaw survey, go to the official site at www.storeopinion.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language from the options given.
- Read rules and regulations. Click next.
- Answer some questions regarding your recent visit to the store. You must give answers honestly and carefully.
- Enter 19, 20 or 21 digit code from receipt.
- Rate overall satisfaction with company’s offerings according to your like and dislike.
- Leave your full name, phone number and email address for prize notification.
- At last, submit the survey.