GET 10% DISCOUNT CODE FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT THROUGH OLD NAVY SURVEY
Keeping customers happy is a big deal. There is only one way to know their thoughts and that is through providing them a platform. Old Navy Survey at www.survey4on.com is made entirely for this purpose. The surveys are the best way to keep company updated about their performances. Views of customers are viewed, discussed and implemented accordingly.This survey is short and simple and doesn’t expect much of your time. You are requested to give your little time to the survey, in return company as a token of gratitude gives its users many benefits.
WHAT IS OLD NAVY?
Old Navy is an American Multinational Corporation. Its operational branches are in San Bruno and San Francisco.
HOW TO ENTER OLD NAVY SURVEY?
You can participate in Old Navy Survey by going to their official website www.survey4on.com. Your comments are highly monitored and you are encouraged to answer survey questions with outmost honesty.
Upon completion, Old Navy Survey gives its customers a chance to have their hands on 10% discount offer on their order. At the end of survey, you will get the discount code which you should write on your receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like computer, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- You must be of 18 years of age to take part in survey.
- You should be having Old Navy store receipt.
- You must be legal resident of United States.
- You must have good internet connection.
OLD NAVY SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Old Navy Survey, go to survey site atwww.survey4on.com.
- From your receipt, see the information provided there and mention that information in the required fields.
- Enter the country of your visit.
- Choose your language from the drop-down list.
- Tell them your age.
- Fill in the following information from your receipt: country, state or province of the store you shopped, store number, month and day you were in the store, time on receipt, transaction number, and register number.
- Answer some questions about your Old Navy visit experience. The answers must be just.
- In the end, submit the survey.