It is important for Old Navy to satisfy their customers and make them happy. Your feedback is very essential for the company’s progress. So open the link below and fill the Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey; and share your experience with company directly.
Old Navy is an American retail company that was founded in the March of 1994; almost about 23 years ago. Its headquarters are present in San Francisco, California. The products it provides to its customers include clothing and other accessories. The owner of Old Navy is an American multinational corporation Gap Inc. the number of stores that the company owns are about 1,106. Its flagship stores are the largest in New York City, Mall of America, Chicago etc. Global President of old Navy is Sonia Syngal and the main aim of the company is to satisfy their customers.
Step by Step Protocol for Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you are going to follow the steps that are present below, then without any obstacle, you will be able to complete the Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Get a device like smart phone, laptop or PC and connect it to good Wi-Fi connection.
- After that, visit the main page of Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey by opening the link that is below
- Start by choosing the language in which you want to take the survey. It can be in English, Spanish or French.
- Then click on ‘Next’ and your survey will begin. Enter the sate and time of your visit. Also mention the store number, country and state.
- Provide your transaction code and register code and then click on ‘Next’.
- Answer all the questions honestly and then in the end provide your personal information in the end.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you are good to go. The company thanks you for taking out the time to fill the survey.