By filling out Old navy customer service survey you can get 10% off on your next acquisition Satisfying customers and making them happy is a significant goal of Old navy customer survey satisfaction. Customer feedback is very essential for the company’s progress.
Old Navy is an American retail company that was founded in the March of 1994; almost about 23 years ago.
The products it provides to its customers include clothing and other accessories.
If you fill out the Old Navy customer satisfaction survey, you will be entitled to a 10% off on your next acquisition.
Steps for filling out the Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you are going to follow the steps that are present below, then without any obstacle, you will be able to complete the Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Get a device like smart phone, laptop or PC and connect it to good Wi-Fi connection.
- After that, visit the main page of Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey by opening the link the following link: www.survey4on.com
- Start by choosing the language in which you want to take the survey. It can be in English, Spanish or French.
- Then click on ‘Next’ and your survey will begin. Enter the sate and time of your visit. Also mention the store number, country and state.
- Provide your transaction code and register code and then click on ‘Next’.
- Answer all the questions honestly and then in the end provide your personal information in the end.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you are good to go. The company thanks you for taking out the time to fill the survey.
Some additional information you might wanna know
- Old Navy’s headquarters are present in California, San Francisco
- Old navy is owned by Gap.Inc
- It has largest flagship stores in America