WIN $100 GIFT CARD FROM TOPS. FILL IN TOPS MARKETS SURVEY TO ENTER YOURSELF IN THEIR MONTHLY DRAWING
Customer surveys are a serious part of running successful businesses. They measure how satisfied customers are with a company’s offerings. The Tops Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.surveytops.com is designed to accomplish all aspects of customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction with the company. Customer feedback can help bring purpose to a business’ products and services.
ABOUT TOPS MARKETS
Tops Markets is a chain of supermarkets. They were first established in the 1920s. Tops Markets is headquartered in Williamsville, New York. You can find Tops Markets branches in central, western and northern New York. It also operates in northern Pennsylvania and Vermont.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TOPS MARKETS SURVEY
You can become a part of Tops Markets Survey for sharing your views just by clicking on the link provided- www.surveytops.com. This link is of their official survey site where they will ask you about your experience and suggestions. You are requested to give honest comments.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Tops Markets Store receipt.
As you complete the Tops Markets Survey, you will be eligible to win this month’s prize of $100 gift card. If you wish, you may opt out of the drawing at the end of the survey.
TOPS MARKETS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Tops Markets Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.surveytops.com.
- Please enter the access number from the bottom of your receipt.
- Please enter the email address.
- Click on Next button to continue with the survey.
- Select the location of Tops that you visited.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Please tell the purchased amount.
- They will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.