ENJOY FREE DONUT OR COFFEE ON YOUR NEXT VISIT BY TAKING THE DUNKIN’ DONUTS UK SURVEY
Surveys are the passages by which customer and company agents can meet and discuss products quality, service, and environment where they shopped. Dunkin’ Donuts is a big name in the history. The company is holding a survey for its customers at www.telldunkin.co.uk for collecting valuable feedback from you.
ABOUT DUNKIN’ DONUTS
Dunkin’ Donuts is the world’s leading donut, baked goods, and coffee chain. It was founded in 1950 by Bill Rosenberg. It is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. Dunkin’ Donuts operates more than 11,300 outlets worldwide. It offers mouth-watering selection of baked goods, breakfast sandwiches, and bagels. Dunkin’ Donuts never gets free time out of their busy routine as they serve more than 3 million customers each day.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DUNKIN’ DONUTS UK SURVEY
Are you a regular visitor of Dunkin’ Donuts? Do you wish to be part of their survey? If so, take their survey available at www.telldunkin.co.uk.
- To participate in Dunkin’ Donuts UK Customer Satisfaction Survey, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Dunkin’ Donuts UK store receipt.
Upon submission of the survey, you will get validation code for a free donut or coffee or similar.
DUNKIN’ DONUTS UK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Dunkin’ Donuts UK Survey, go to their official website at www.telldunkin.co.uk.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code, from the receipt you got from the store.
- Click on Start.
- In case you do not have the survey code, click on the link at the bottom.
- After clicking that option, you will be asked to provide 6-digit store number from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click on Next button.
- Answer a series of questions about your experience. Answer every question honestly.
- In the end, submit the survey.