Eat’n Park wants to know the views and experience of each and every customer. That is why they have the Eat’n Park Customer Satisfaction Survey online. That you can fill whenever you want to. You can tell what changes can be made and what could be done to improve your next visit. If you have any problems, you can also share them with the company and the company will try to resolve them for you.
Eat’n Park is a chain of restaurants that was founded in 1949, almost about 69 years ago. The founders of Eat’n Park are Larry Hatch and William D. Peters. Its headquarters are present in Homestead, Pennsylvania, United States. The restaurant is famous for its Smiley Cookies and it is present in more than 65 locations. Total number of employees that work for this restaurant are more than 8000.
Step by Step Guide for Eat’n Park Customer Satisfaction Survey
Follow the simple and easy steps that are present below to complete the Eat’n Park Customer Satisfaction Survey online. Read the steps carefully and you will have no problem at all. You need to have the receipt of Eat’n Park and also a device that connects to internet easily. For this purpose, you can use a laptop, smart phone or even a tablet. Then follow the steps below
- Click open the web page link that is there at the end of this statement
- On a new window, main page of Eat’n Park Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you.
- Start by entering the 13-digit survey code that is present on the receipt and click on ‘Start’.
- Then, on the next page, enter the first name, last name, email address etc., and then click on ‘Next’.
- Survey questions will be present and answer all the questions according to your experience.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you are good to go.