Happy Star is conducting Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey at – www.tellhappystar.com. Your opinion matter a lot as it is your opinion that can highlight the good and bad about any offering.
ABOUT CARL’S JR. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s is a restaurant chain. They provide food blessing to its people.
HOW TO ENTER ITNO CARL’S JR. AND HARDEE’S SURVEY
You can participate in the survey by one of the following methods:
- Online Method: You can enter into Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s survey; go to the survey site at – www.tellhappystar.com.
- Email Method: You may also enter, without completing the survey, by sending an e-mail to HappyStarReviews@ckr.com with a subject line stating “Happy Star Review Sweepstakes Entry”. The body of the email must include your full name; daytime phone number, including area code; e-mail address; and the following statement: “I am 18 years of age or older.” All e-mail entries must be received by no later than 11:59 PM (CT) on November 30, 2017.
You participation is important for better service and good work. But to participate you must fulfill some requirements, these are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the website.
- You should have Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s store receipt or survey invitation.
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000 gift card.
Following bullets will guide you in completing an accurate and correct survey:
- Visit the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s survey site at- www.tellhappystar.com.
- The survey is conducted in English language but you have Spanish option as well. You can select Spanish as your mode of language by clicking on the option given at bottom.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Are you 18 years of age or not?
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. These questions are related to your recent experience at the store. Answer them honestly.
- Then rate a series of situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.