GET $100 GIFT CARD BY COMPLETING THE PET SUPPLIES PLUS NEIGHBOR SURVEY
Surveys help increase sales, improve relationships, and increase customer loyalty. The Pet Supplies plus Neighbor Satisfaction Survey at www.tellpetsuppliesplus.com is an excellent way to reach out to the company’s customers and collect valuable feedback about their opinions of the company, its products, and the quality of customer service.
ABOUT PET SUPPLIES PLUS NEIGHBOR
Pet Supplies Plus is a privately held pet supply retail chain. It was founded in 1988. It is well-known Pet retailer in the United States as there are 320 stores in 25 states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PET SUPPLIES PLUS NEIGHBOR SURVEY
To enter into Pet Supplies Plus Neighbor Survey, you need to go to their official website for the survey. Click on the following link www.tellpetsuppliesplus.comto access the survey site. The survey site consists of some questions, asking you about your recent visit. You are requested to spare few minutes of your time for completing the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- You must be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Pet Supplies plus Neighbor store receipt.
At the end of the survey, you will get a chance to win a $100 gift card through Pet Supplies Plus customer service sweepstakes.
PET SUPPLIES PLUS NEIGHBOR SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To take Pet Supplies Plus Neighbor Survey, please go to the survey site at www.tellpetsuppliesplus.com.
- Enter the 4-digit store number, printed on your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Please specify whether you are above 13 years of age.
- If you wish to view sweepstakes rules, please click on the link provided on the page.
- Click on Start button to begin with the survey.
- The next step includes asking of some questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Your answers must be related to the question and they should be true and honest.
- At the end, submit the survey.