WANT TO WIN $1,000/$1,500 PRIZE? TAKE POPEYES CANADA SURVEY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE PRIZE
Are you a chicken lover? Have you ever visited Popeyes Canada store due to love for chicken? If yes then kindly take the company’s survey at www.tellpopeyes.ca to share your valuable feedback with the company. Popeyes cares about the views of its customers, therefore they are ready to do anything to keep their customers happy and satisfied. The only way by which they can know how well they are performing is to reach out to the customers themselves and these surveys are the best possible way.
Popeyes is the world’s second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. It is a subsidiary of the original Popeyes store. The Popeyes came into being in 1992 in the United States in Georgia. The company serves a wide variety of Louisiana dishes such as chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese and so much more.
HOW TO ENTER INTO POPEYES CANADA SURVEY
You can be a part of Popeyes Canada Survey by going to their survey site. To share your comments, please click on the link provided- www.tellpopeyes.ca.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should possess Popeyes Canada Store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive 10 chances to win $1,000 cash daily, plus you could instantly win other great prizes with a combined value of $1,500 weekly.
POPEYES CANADA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To become a part of Popeyes Canada Survey, visit their survey site at www.tellpopeyes.ca.
- Once on survey page, you are requested to provide information like restaurant number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the total amount in the box provided.
- Click on Start button to continue with the survey.
- Answer some questions about your experience at the store. The questions will be about the environment, products, and services.
- In the end, submit the survey.