GET A CHANCE TO RECEIVE COUPON CODE FROM POPEYES SINGAPORE SURVEY
Popeyes is the famous provider of quick-service chicken to its patrons. Popeyes can do anything for keeping its customers satisfied. One way by which it can fulfill its target is by conducting survey for those who wish to share their experiences. The survey is available at www.tellpopeyessingapore.com. Take the survey and tell your views.
ABOUT POPEYES SINGAPORE
The Popeyes® brand was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972. It is the world’s second largest quick-service chicken concept. The Company operates and franchises over 2,000 Popeyes restaurants worldwide. Of the 1,600 domestic franchised restaurants, approximately 70% are concentrated in Texas, California, Louisiana, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New York, Georgia, Virginia, and Mississippi. Of the nearly 400 international franchised restaurants, approximately 55% are located in Korea, Canada, and Turkey. More than 90% of the company-operated restaurants are concentrated in Louisiana and Tennessee.
HOW TO ENTER INTO POPEYES SINGAPORE SURVEY
You can be a part of Popeyes Singapore Customer Satisfaction Survey. Just go to its survey official website – www.tellpopeyessingapore.com and follow the instructions given for completing the survey correctly.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Popeyes Singapore store receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
Upon the submission of the survey, you will be coupon code. Use this code for redeeming the offer printed on your receipt.
TELL POPEYES SINGAPORE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Popeyes Singapore Survey, you need to go to their survey site at www.tellpopeyessingapore.com.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the restaurant number, it is present on your receipt.
- Enter the total amount.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click on Start button.
- Answer few questions regarding the offerings and experience. Answers must be honest and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.