RadioShack loves their customers and want them to have the best products. Now, you can easily tell the company about their service and what you feel after visiting their store. Fill the RadioShack Customer Satisfaction Survey online and share your feedback with them so that they can improve their services!
RadioShack was previously known as RadioShack Corporation and before that it was known as Tandy Corporation. It was founded about 96 years ago in 1921 by Milton Deutschmann and Theodore. It is a chain of electronics and wireless stores. The company has almost about 28 corporate locations and the parent company of RadioShack is Kensington Capital Holdings. The company serves and provides its products to United States, Mexico. Company suffered from bankruptcy in 2015 and 2017. Now, their business is primarily online but still there are 425 franchises that still operate under the name of RadioShack.
Step by step Procedure for RadioShack Customer Satisfaction Survey
Follow the steps that are present below to fill the RadioShack Customer Satisfaction Survey with out facing any problem
- Get yourself a device that connects to internet easily. The device you use for this purpose can be a laptop, smart phone, tablet etc.
- Once you have the device, click open the web page link that is present just below
- Main page of RadioShack will open in front of you.
- If you have a receipt check mark ‘Yes’ and then click on ‘Begin Survey’.
- In case you do not have the receipt, check mark ‘No’ and on the next page provide the state and city in which you live in. Then provide the store location and also mention the Date of your Visit.
- Click ‘Next’ and survey questions will be there on the next web page.
- Answer all the questions truthfully because your feedback really matters for the company. The company thanks you for taking out the time.