Shoney’s is a private restaurant chain whose headquarters are present in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. It was founded in 1947, almost about 70 years ago in Virginia, United States. The founders of this restaurant chain are Alex Schoenbaum and Raymond L. Danner, Sr. It primarily operates its restaurants in the South of America, but also restaurants in Mid west and Mid-Atlantic States. At present David Davoudpour is the chairman and chief executive officer of Shoney’s North America Corp. he is also the founder and chairman of Royal Hospitality. There are around 150 restaurants of the company in 17 different states of the U.S.
The Shoney’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
By any Customer Satisfaction Survey, companies get to know about the valuable feedback of their customers. Similarly, Shoney’s Customer Satisfaction Survey will help the company know how their customers feel about the services they provide. The company gets to know about where the company lacks and what problems are getting in the way of their progress. Now, the company will solve all your issues for you and make improvements for you.
Step by Step Guide for completing the Shoney’s Survey online
If you are going to follow the steps present below as they are written, then you will be able to fill the Shoney’s Survey with out any issues
- Make sure that the device you use connects to internet easily. It can be your cell phone, laptop or even a public computer.
- Then click open the webpage URL below and you will be able to access the main page of Shoney’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Enter the 18-digit code that is present on the receipt. You will get it after visiting the Shoney’s restaurant.
- Now, on the next page answer all the questions honestly and rate your recent visit at the restaurant.
- Provide your private information and after that click on ‘Submit’.
- Then after submitting the survey, you will receive a validation code. Save it on a piece of paper and redeem it on your next visit.