Quaker Steak and Lube was founded in 1974 in Pennsylvania, United States. It is casual dining restaurant chain that is present in 50 different locations in the U.S. The founder of this restaurant chain is George Jig Warren III and Gary Moe Meszaros and the restaurant serves mostly in North America. Initially it was in a gas station that was no longer active and the decoration was done with license plates and very old automobiles. It is famous for its chicken wings and for the variety of sauces they serve for its decoration. The name of this restaurant comes from a motor oil product Quaker State. And the parent company of it is Travel Centers of America.
The Quaker Steak and Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey
Quaker Steak and Lube customers can now easily express their views and feelings about your recent visit at their branch. If you have any problems or issues, you can easily share with the company. By filling the Quaker Steak and Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can communicate with the company directly.
Step by Step Procedure for completing Quaker Steak and Lube Survey
If you are going to read the steps that are below and follow them as it is, then you will be able to complete the Quaker Steak and Lube Guest Satisfaction Survey with out facing any problem
- The device that you will use should be able to connect to the internet easily. It can be your laptop, smart phone or public computer.
- Then click open the webpage link below from that device
- Main page of Quaker Steak and Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you.
- Enter the date and time of your visit. Also tell about the restaurant location where you had the experience.
- Then click on ‘Start’ and your survey will start. Most of the questions are very simple. Just answer ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and rate your visit as well.
- Submit the survey after completing it and you will receive an incentive for taking out the time.