By participating in the Quaker steak and lube customer satisfaction survey a customer can get reward and gift card. Quaker Steak and Lube customers can now easily express their views and feelings about your recent visit at their branch.
If you have any problems or issues, you can easily share with the company. By filling the Quaker Steak and Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can communicate with the company directly.
Quaker Steak and Lube proffer their customers a reward program, gift card and some other proffers where you can win a free pizza.
Why you should take the Customer satisfaction survey?
Companies that provide you groceries, food or clothes find it requisite to know whether you had a good experience and the quality of the product was upto the mark.
You can share your experience and reviews by filling out the customer satisfaction survey on the survey pages by following the links given.
The reason you should give feedback is because you can get in return of this, several rewards and discounts on your future visit and on your future acquisitions.
Steps for completing Quaker Steak and Lube Survey
If you are going to read the steps that are below and follow them as it is, then you will be able to complete the Quaker Steak and Lube Guest Satisfaction Survey with out facing any problem
- The device that you will use should be able to connect to the internet easily. It can be your laptop, smart phone or public computer.
- Then open the following webpage link: www.thelubefeedback.com
- The main page of Quaker Steak and Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you.
- Enter the date and time of your visit. Also tell about the restaurant location where you had the experience.
- Then click on ‘Start’ and your survey will begint. Most of the questions are very simple. Just answer ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and rate your visit as well.
- Submit the survey after completing it and you will receive an incentive for taking out the time
Did you know?
- Quaker Steak and Lube was founded in 1974 in Pennsylvania, United States
- It is present in 50 different locations in the U.S
- The founder of this restaurant chain is George Jig Warren III and Gary Moe Meszaros
- The name of this restaurant comes from a motor oil product Quaker State
- The parent company of it is Travel Centers of America.