WIN $1,000 CASH IN THE FORM OF A CHECK FROM THE SHOE COMPANY SURVEY
The Shoe Company Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.theshoeq.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS THE SHOE COMPANY?
The Shoe Company is a Canadian shoe and apparel store, originating from the Greater Toronto Area. Leonard Simpson is the founder of Town Shoes who later created The Shoe Company and has also recently purchased the Western Canada based Shoe Warehouse.The company currently operate 65 stores from Victoria, British Columbia to St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador.
HOW TO ENTER THE SHOE COMPANY SURVEY?
To complete The Shoe Company Survey visit www.theshoeq.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about The Shoe Company services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a The Shoe Company Store.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, The Shoe Company survey gives you a chance to win one prize per day of either $1,000, 1,000 Euros, DKK 8,000, £1,000, or CAD$1,000.
THE SHOE COMPANY SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Shoe Company Visit the survey site at www.theshoeq.com
- Verify where you shopped that is the location of company station.
- Enter the store number, time of visit, transaction number, terminal number, date of visit, and the total amount spent.
- Answer a series of questions truthfully and precisely.
- Provide your contact information like name, contact number and address in case if you wish to hear from the company in the future about upcoming promotions, discounts and offers.
- Submit the survey.