Tommy Hilfiger Corporation wants to know your satisfaction level at the store from your recent visit. That is why they have the online Tommy Hilfiger Customer Satisfaction Survey which you can fill whenever you want to. After completion, you can get a discount of 20% on your next shopping at Tommy Hilfiger.
Thomas Jacob known as “Tommy” Hilfiger was born in the month of March and in 1951, almost about 66 years ago. He founded the brand Tommy Hilfiger Corporation in the year 1985 and is a very famous fashion designer. He has the US nationality and started designing sportswear for eponymous menswear in the year 1980’s. Tommy Hilfiger has 5 children and two marriages. Apax Partners bought the company from Tommy Hilfiger in 2006 and later on sold it to Philips-Van Heusen. He still is the main designer and he leads the design teams and oversees the creative process. He also received the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award in the year 2012.
Step by Step Protocol for completing the Tommy Hilfiger Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you are willing to fill the Tommy Hilfiger Customer Satisfaction Survey, then follow the steps that are present below. After reading the steps you will have no problem at all. The survey will only take 2-3 minutes to fill if you follow the instructions as it is.
- Get yourself a device that connects to internet like a smart phone, laptop or a tablet.
- Click open the web page link that is present at the end of this line
- You will get access to the Tommy Hilfiger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- You can choose to take the survey in French or English language.
- Click on ‘Start Study’ and on the next page, enter the store number that is present on the bottom of your receipt.
- Click on the arrow and then in a while your survey questions will appear ahead.
- Answer all the questions honestly and truthfully according to your experience at the store.
- Provide your personal information like name, contact number, email address etc.