Van Heusen wants to make their customers happy and provide them with the best services. They have the Montana’s Customer Satisfaction Survey which you can take after visiting the store. Share your experience and tell them what changes can be made in the store.
Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is now known as PVH Corp. It is a clothing company that owns several clothing brands like Calvin Klein, IZOD, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen etc. Its headquarters are present in New York City, New York, United States. Total number of employees that work for the company are 18200. The corporation came into being in 1881, almost about 136 years ago.
Step by Step Guide for filling the Van Heusen Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you are going to follow the simple and easy steps that are present below, you will be able to complete the Van Heusen Customer Satisfaction Survey. You will surely have no problem or issues at all after reading the steps. The two things that you need to have is the receipt from Van Heusen store and a device that connects to internet. You can use a laptop, table or your own smart phone for this purpose. Once you have the device, follow the steps that are present below
- Click open the web page link that is there at the end of the statement
- Main page of Van Heusen Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you on a new page.
- Start by choosing the store number from the menu. Then after that, click on ‘Next’.
- Mention the 4-digit transaction number and click on ‘Next’. Your survey will begin on the next page.
- Answer all the questions truthfully according to your experience at the store.
- Provide your personal information in the end and click on ‘Submit’. You are good to go and the company thanks you for taking out the time.