WIN A FREE PAIR OF “VANS SHOES” VALUED UP TO $85 THROUGH PARTICIPATING IN THE VANS SURVEY
The Vans team is always eager to hear what you have to say, taking your praise or constructive criticism to help grow as a company. You can find the survey located at www.vans.com/feedback and it takes only a few short minutes to complete. Speaking your mind with Vans ensures that your future experiences are even better than the last. Whether you are a long-time customer or a new fan of this skate-worthy brand, taking the time to share your experience with Vans is what has made it the thriving and famous company that we all know and love today.
Vans was founded in 1966. Vans is owned by the VF Corporation. It is an America based brand. Vans is a long-time supporter and sponsor of BMX, snow, surf, motocross and skateboard athletes. The Vans holds Warped Tour annually.Aside from selling clothing and gear, Vans is known for its creation of free skate parks.
HOW TO ENTER INTO VANS SURVEY
The Vans Survey is available at www.vans.com/feedback. Take the survey to share your precious suggestions about the company’s offerings.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Tablet, Mobile or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity so that you can easily access the website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess Vans store receipt.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be eligible to win a redeemable coupon to get your hands on a custom pair of Vans shoes valued up to $85.
VANS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Vans Survey, you are requested to visit the survey site at www.vans.com/feedback.
- Please select the language of your region. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish or French.
- Click on Next to start the survey.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the store number, printed on your receipt.
- Enter your transaction number ID, also printed on your receipt.
- Enter the register number.
- Select your age range.
- Answer some questions about your specific purchase and experience.
- At the end, submit the survey.