Victoria’s Secret loves its customers very much! Your feedback is also very essential for the company. So share your experience by just filling the Victoria’s Secret Customer Satisfaction Survey online while sitting at home.
Victoria’s secret was founded about 40 years ago in 1977 in California, U.S. It is a designer, marketer and producer of women’s lingerie. The founder of Victoria’s Secret is Roy Raymond and its headquarters are present in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. It is also the largest retailer of women’s lingerie since 2012. Total number of stores that the company owns are more than 1017. It serves in different countries of the entire world that include United States, Canada, Mexico, Jordon, Poland and much more. The products that Victoria’s Secret serves include underwear, footwear, fragrances, beauty products, lingerie and much more.
Step by Step Guide for Victoria’s Secret Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you want to fill the Victoria’s Secret Customer Satisfaction Survey with out facing any problems, then follow the simple and easy steps that are present below. The most important thing in the entire process is that you have a device that connects to internet easily. You can use a smart phone, laptop, personal computer or a tablet as well. Once, you have the device, follow the steps that are present below
- Click open the web page link that is present just below
- Main page of Victoria’s Secret Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you.
- Start by entering the 16-digit code that is present on your Victoria’s secret receipt.
- Then mention the date of your visit, time of your visit that is also there on the receipt.
- Click on ‘Start’ and then survey questions will be present on the next page. Answer all the questions honestly because your feedback is essential for the company.
- After completing the Victoria Secret’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will get a validation code. Save it with you and on the next purchase of $50 or more, you can get a discount of $10.
- If you still have any queries, contact the company and the company will resolve your problem.