WIN £500 OF WAITROSE OR JOHN LEWIS VOUCHERS BY TAKING WAITROSE SURVEY
The Waitrose Customer Survey, available at www.waitrose-experience.com only takes a few minutes of your time and asks questions based on your most recent shopping experience to tell how well the company is doing. If you are unhappy with an aspect of shopping at Waitrose, whether it is the customer service you received, cleanliness of the store, the value you are getting for your money or the range of products they offer, you have the opportunity to have your say and let Waitrose know through the survey.
Waitrose is a British supermarket chain. It was founded in 1904 in Acton, West London. It is currently headquartered in Bracknell, Berkshire, England. The Waitrose supermarket not only serves the people of Great Britain, but it also has a royal warrant to serve wine, spirits, and groceries to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WAITROSE SURVEY
Waitrose Survey helps the company in knowing their areas of weakness. The survey can only be successful if the users give their honest views. To be a part of Survey, go to the survey site- www.waitrose-experience.com.
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Waitrose Store receipt.
As you complete the survey, you will be given a chance to win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers.
WAITROSE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Waitrose Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.waitrose-experience.com.
- Pick your most recent shopping experience: In-store or Click & Collect or Delivery.
- Choose whether you are over or under 18 years of age.
- If you selected in-store, you will enter the name of the branch you visited as well as the date and time.
- If you selected Click & Collect or Delivery, you will choose the option of Click & Collect, Delivery or shopping in-store and have it delivered.
- Then they will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.