GET A VALIDATION CODE TO REDEEM IT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT FOR AVAILING THE INCENTIVE WRITTEN ON YOUR RECEIPT FROM WENDY’S SURVEY
A customer satisfaction survey is a form of research where companies ask their customers for their opinions on issues related to how well or how poorly the companies are performing.They use feedback from the surveys to improve their products and standard of service in line with their customers’ requirements. The Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.wendyswantstoknow.com is meant to provide the company with valuable information on subjects of importance to customers. It also provides a network for clients to express their opinions.
The first Wendy’s restaurant opened in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Wendy’s is a popular choice in fast food. The restaurant’s menu consists mainly of burgers, fries, sandwiches, and beverages.By March 1999, it was the third largest burger fast food chain in the world, with about 6,650 locations.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WENDY’S SURVEY
You can become a part of Wendy’s survey for sharing your views just by clicking on the link provided- www.wendyswantstoknow.com. This link is of their official survey site where they will ask you about your experience and suggestions. You are requested to give honest comments.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Wendy’s Store receipt.
Once you finish the Wendy’s Survey, you will get a coupon code as a thank you gift.
WENDY’S SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Wendy’s Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in English, Spanish or French.
- Please enter the restaurant number from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click on start button, to begin with the survey.
- Enter the purchase amount.
- Enter the email address.
- They will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.