Mark and Spencer Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.yourmandsviews.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS MARK AND SPENCER?
Mark and Spencer is a major British multinational retailer. It is headquartered in the City of Westminster, London. Mark and Spencer is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
It major in the selling of clothing, home products and luxury food products. M&S was founded in 1884 by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in Leeds.
M&S have 852 stores throughout the UK, as well as many international stores; 52 stores in India, 48 stores in Turkey, 37 in Russia, 27 in Greece, 17 in Ireland, 14 in France, 11 in Poland, 6 in Hungary and Finland and 5 in Spain.
HOW TO ENTER MARK AND SPENCER SURVEY (www.YourMandsViews.com)?
To complete the Mark and Spencer Survey visit www.yourmandsviews.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Mark and Spencer services.
YourMandsViews SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have a valid receipt from aMark and Spencer
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
The Mark and Spencer survey just takes you a few minutes to finish. As a token of gratitude, when you finish this short survey, you will get a chance to win £250.
MARK AND SPENCER SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Mark and Spencer Survey. Visit www.yourmandsviews.com on your computer.
- Click on the area indicated to start the survey.
- To begin you will need to enter the unique code as it is printed on your M&S store receipt. The numbers are in groups of three.
- Next enter the time and the date of your visit. This can be found printed on your store receipt.
- Then click ‘NEXT’.
- The survey will now begin by asking some general questions about your visit to M&S?
- On completion, you will be able to enter the M&S survey sweepstakes. Enter your name and address and other contact information into the area provided.
Answer the questions correctly.