The best way to know people’s sentiments about any services is to provide them a platform where they can easily express their views. The Children’s Place Survey www.placesurvey.com is one of the best surveys you can complete. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track. The Children’s Place Survey takes only five minutes of your time.
WHAT IS THE CHILDREN’S PLACE?
The children’s place is an American specialty retailer of children’s apparel and accessories. The company also markets apparel under the Children’s Place, Place, and Baby Place brand names. The company operates 1,085 stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, an online store at www.childrensplace.com. It has 90 international stores open and operated by its franchise partners in 12 countries.
HOW TO ENTER THE CHILDREN’S PLACE SURVEY (www.PlaceSurvey.com)?
To enter into The Children’s Place Survey, visit www.placesurvey.com. The site directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
PlaceSurvey SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent The Children’s Place receipt with a survey invitation.
- You don’t need to purchase or complete the survey to enter or win.
- The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- All taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
www.PlaceSurvey.com SURVEY REWARD
As a token of gratitude, The Children’s Place Survey upon completion gives
- 20% off purchase of $30 or more.
- A $250 The Children’s Place gift card.
THE CHILDREN’S PLACE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Children’s Place Survey. Visit survey official site www.placesurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language (English, Spanish or French) to take the survey.
- Enter the information asked. The information includes date of visit, transaction number and enter your age and the characters you see in the box to continue the survey.
- Answer all the questions regarding your visit.
- Click submit.