Applebee’s Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.talktoapplebees.com directs to the TalkToApplebees Survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
HOW TO ENTER THE SURVEY?
To complete the Applebee’s Survey visit www.talktoapplebees.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Applebee’s services.
APPLEBEE’S SURVEY REQUIREMENT
- You must have a valid receipt from an Applebee’s restaurant.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the US.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
TALK TO APPLEBEE’S SURVEY REWARD
Your participation in the Talk to Applebee’s Survey at www.talktoapplebees.com will give you ten chances to win $1,000 daily (in form of check) and other instant prizes valued at $1,500 weekly. The winners selected every day. Do not think hard, be a part.
TALKTOAPPLEBEE’S SUREVY INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to TalkToApplebee’s Survey page at www.talktoapplebees.com.
- Select the country where you visited Applebee’s and the language you would like to use for the survey and click enter.
- Enter the following information from your Applebee’s receipt: Date, check number, Server’s name, total number due, 9-digit serial number and time. Click enter to proceed.
- Enter your date of birth for validation purposes and click enter.
- Begin the survey and answer all questions truthfully.
- To enter the sweepstakes drawing, enter your personal information in the spaces provided and click next.
- Wait as the system checks if you are an instant winner.
Be careful while completing the survey because every information you mention is of importance.
Applebee is an American company, it operates a chain of grill and bar restaurants. Applebee was founded in 1980. Its headquarters are located in Glendale, California, U.S. The Applebee’s concept focuses on off-the-cuff dining, with mainstream American dishes such as riblets, salads, chicken and pasta.