TAKE PART IN BAKERS SQUARE SURVEY TO GET VALIDATION CODE AT THE END FOR AVAILING THE OFFER WRITTEN ON YOUR RECEIPT
Bakers Square Survey at www.bakerssquare.com/surveys, powered by the Service Management Group Inc., is a great way of letting the company know your thoughts and opinions about your most recent dining experience at one of their restaurants. The survey allows you the opportunity to leave feedback about their food, their menu selections, the service you received, the cleanliness of the restaurant and your overall experience.
ABOUT BAKERS SQUARE
Bakers Square is a casual dining restaurant chain in the United States. Known for its pies, Bakers Square also offers full breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Bakers Square began in December 1969 with a restaurant called “Mrs. C’s” in Des Moines, Iowa. Owners of the Village Inn restaurant chain purchased Mrs. C’s which was then known as Poppin ‘ Fresh Pies in 1983 and named it Bakers Square.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BAKERS SQUARE SURVEY
You can give your honest views to the Bakers Square by going to their official survey site at www.bakerssquare.com/surveys. The survey doesn’t take much of your time, spare few minutes of your precious time to complete the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity to access the official website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You must have Bakers Square store receipt with you at the time of filling survey questionnaire.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem it on your next visit to the store. By this validation code, you can avail the offer written on your receipt.
BAKERS SQUARE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Bakers Square Survey, please go to survey site at www.bakerssquare.com/surveys.
- Enter a 20-digit serial number from your receipt.
- Click on Start button to begin the survey.
- Answer Bakers Square survey questions honestly. Read the question carefully, recall your recent experience and answer it truthfully.
- At the end, submit the survey.