Filling out the Craftswork survey will enable you to get a validation code that you can use at your next acquisition.
Good food is hard to come by, but what is even harder to find is a good drink to pair your meal with. You have all the generic options like water, juices, and colas, and then the finer choices of white or red wine or perhaps a glass of bubbling champagne.
However, nothing beats a cold bottle of beer to make your food taste even better, and there is nothing better than a freshly brewed bottle of beer. So, where do you go for not only the most delicious food, but also the best, freshly brewed beer?
Well, CraftWorks of course; the largest operator of brewery restaurants in the country. Established in 2010, CraftWorks has already made loyal customers out of countless people due to its fine beer and excellent food, along with the welcoming environment provided in every restaurant.
The CraftWorks Customer Satisfaction Survey
Since no company is perfect, and there is always room for improvement in everything, CraftWorks aims to improve itself; through the help of its loyal customers.
To help improve your favorite restaurant, you just need to answer a few questions via the CraftWorks Customer Satisfaction Survey.
This will let the company know how you feel about its food and services. It will also allow the company to see where the excel and where they need to improve.
The Steps to Follow
- Using your laptop, tablet or computer, you first need to visit the link www.cwsurvey.com, where you will then enter the survey code.
- This survey code will be available on the receipt from your most recent order at the restaurant.
- Then, you will begin the survey by answering the questions asked by the company. The questions will be related to the quality of the food and drinks, the environment of the restaurant, the attitude of the waiting staff, etc.
- After you have answered all of the questions, you will become eligible for the offer which you can avail during your next visit to the restaurant.
Did you know?
- CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc., has two offices; one in Bloomfield, Colorado, and the other one in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- The company has more than 200 locations currently operating all over the North America
- It also employs over 12,000 people to keep things running smoothly
- Out of the 200 locations, 70 serve beer that has been brewed on-site; this makes CraftWorks the largest brewery restaurant operator.