BE A PART OF LADY FOOT LOCKER SURVEY FOR SHARING YOUR VIEWS AS WELL AS RECEIVING DISCOUNT CODE FOR FUTURE VISIT
The Lady Foot Locker Survey at www.ladyfootlockersurvey.com aims to estimate customer satisfaction levels in order to make changes where needed. Numerous studies have highlighted the importance of satisfied customers in the modern marketplace.
ABOUT LADY FOOT LOCKER
Lady Foot Locker is an athletic accessories, clothing and footwear retailer. The company’s outlets carry major footwear and apparel brands. It also has a variety of casual wear. It has designed a wide range of apparel for different activities like walking, swimming, and fitness and toning. It operates 415 stores in the U.S., the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Guam.Women are sure to find anything they need to enhance their fitness and performance without compromising their style.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LADY FOOT LOCKER SURVEY
Lady Foot Locker is a leading company in the industry. The company wants to know the feelings of its customers who visit its stores regularly. To be part of their survey, click on www.ladyfootlockersurvey.com.
- To be part of Lady Foot Locker customer satisfaction survey, you should have the store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
At the end of the survey you will be provided a validation code. Please write this code on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to Lady Foot Locker to receive $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.
LADY FOOT LOCKER SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Lady Foot Locker Survey, please visit the survey site at www.ladyfootlockersurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the 5-digit store number, located on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Answer all the questions honestly. The questions are relating to your recent visit to the store.
- In the end, submit the survey.