TAKE SPECIAL OFFER FROM MILESTONES BY TAKING MILESTONES SURVEY AND GETTING VALIDATION CODE
Milestones Grill and Bar Survey is found at www.milestonesfeedback.com. By taking just a few minutes of your time to complete the survey, you are giving Milestones valuable feedback that they can use to make their customers more satisfied with the service they receive. If you are unhappy with your dining experience, it is important to explain why, which gives Milestones a chance to take your feedback into consideration and improve their food or their service.
Milestones Grill and Bar is a trade name under Milestones Restaurants Incorporated and is a subsidiary of Cara Operations. It was founded in 1989 and now have over forty-five locations throughout Canada.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MILESTONES SURVEY
To enter into Milestones Survey, go to the survey site at www.milestonesfeedback.com.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Tablet, PC or Mobile.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Milestones store receipt.
When you finish the survey, you will be given a validation code for redeeming it on your next visit.
MILESTONES SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Milestones Survey, go to the survey site at www.milestonesfeedback.com.
- Please select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or French.
- Please enter the 14-digit access code, located on your receipt.
- Click on Next to continue with the survey.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Choose whether you want to take the “quick survey”, which will take approximately 1-2 minutes to complete or the “in-depth” survey, which takes approximately 4-6 minutes to finish. If you choose the in-depth survey, Milestones will reward you with a special offer upon completion of the survey.
- Carefully read the questions to answer them accurately.
- In the end, submit the survey.