You can get sweet deal of treats by filling out the Honeybaked customer service survey. Have you ever had food that you could see yourself eating every day for the rest of your life? No? Then, you probably haven’t tried the ham being sold by HoneyBaked Ham; one taste and you’re hooked forever.
Don’t believe us? Visit one of its many locations to find out. But, how do they keep getting bigger and better? Through the help of customers like you.
HoneyBaked Ham is still owned by the Hoenselaar family who founded it. It just five decades, the company grew from a small store in Detroit to stores throughout the country.
And that is all due to the company’s focus on providing its customers with the best products so they keep coming back for more.
The HoneyBaked Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Would you like to eat the same thing over and over again, every single day of your life? Make the same dish every morning, afternoon and evening? No, because we as humans need some variety in our life to keep things interesting.
And the companies and businesses around us need to improve and change according to our needs and wants. One company that realizes this simple truth is HoneyBaked, which is why it conducts the HoneyBaked Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Through this survey, loyal customers or first-time visitors can both let the company know how and where they need to change to be better.
If you fill out the Honeybaked customer service survey you will get a treat of deals that you can avail at Honeybaked.
The Steps to Follow:
- You will have to visit the following URL www.myhoneybakedfeedback.com through your computer or laptop, where you will then enter the Survey Code, Date and Time.
- This Survey Code, Date and Time will be available on your receipt that you got during your last visit to HoneyBaked.
- After having entered the information from the receipt, you can begin the survey by answering the survey questions. These range from questions regarding the food itself, to the behavior of the staff who served you and the environment of the location you visited.
- Once all the questions have been answered, you become eligible to receive the validation code which you can redeem during your next visit.
Some additional information
- It was founded in 1957
- The company was founded by Harry J. Hoenselaar
- It is s currently headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia
- It has 400 locations throughout the country