By filling out the Olive garden to go customer satisfaction survey you can win a grand prize of $1000 or hundred $50 prizes.
Olive garden is a fine dining American restaurant chain that specialises in Italian American cuisine.
The products that the restaurant serves include pastas, salads, chicken, sea food and breadsticks.
You can get a chance to win $1000 grand prize or hundred $50 prizes
The Olive Garden To Go Customer Satisfaction Survey
Olive Garden’s main aim is to provide their customers with the best Italian food in town. They want to know whether their services were up to the mark or not.
So as a loyal customer, share your experiences with the company so that they can know more about you.
You can share your recent visit with the company directly by filling out the Olive Garden To Go Customer Satisfaction Survey
Steps to fill out the online Olive Garden To Go Survey
If you are going to read the steps carefully, then you will be able to complete the Olive Garden To Go Survey without facing any problem
- Open the following web page URL link from a device that easily connects to internet www.ogtogosurvey.com
- You will be directed to the main page and Olive Garden To Go Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you.
- Start by providing the ID number that is there in the middle of your receipt. And then click on ‘Start’ and survey will appear on the next page.
- Answer all the questions carefully and rate your visit at the Olive Garden Restaurant.
- After completing the survey, press on ‘Submit’ and then you are good to go.
- Note, that the age to take the survey should be above 18
Some facts you might wanna know
- It was founded in December of 1982 by Bill Darden
- Its headquarters are present in Orlando, Florida, U.S
- The total number of locations in which Olive Garden is present are 844 all over the entire world
- It accounts for almost $3.8 billion of the total $6.9 billion revenue.