By participating in the Publix customer satisfaction survey you can enter into sweepstakes and win tremendously. Have you ever thought about the world before supermarkets and grocery stores? Can you imagine the trouble people would have had to go through to get the things they needed?
Now, whatever you may possibly need, all you have to do is visit your nearest supermarket. The experience gets even better when the supermarket you visit is one that caters to its customers’ needs specifically, such as Publix.
Publix succeeds in satisfying its customers because it listens to what they need, before they even need it. In a Publix supermarket, you can find everything you needed, plus things you could have only dreamed of.
The Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey
Supermarkets have to be on top of everything their customers need and keep improving their premises; to fit the changing needs and attitudes of the buyer. To do so, supermarkets like Publix have to make sure they listen to what their buyer tells them.
How does this happen? Through surveys like the Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey. You, as the buyer, have the power to control what your local supermarket changes to improve the shopping experience for you.
Once you fill out the Publix customer satisfaction survey, you will automatically be entered into sweepstakes.
The Steps to Follow:
- With the use of your laptop or computer, visit the following website www.publixsurvey.com, and click the “Start Survey in English” button. You may also click the “Comenzar la encuesta en Espanol” button, if you want to take the survey in Spanish.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your survey code and the other information asked.
- You will find the survey code on your receipt from your most recent trip to Publix.
- After entering the survey code, you can begin the survey and answer questions regarding things like the quality and availability of the products you bought, the cleanliness and environment of the store, and the behavior of the employees.
- Once you have answered all the questions, you will then become eligible for entering the Publix sweepstakes.
Did you know?
- Publix operates more than 1,140 stores all over the Southeastern United States.
- It was founded by George W. Jenkins
- Its headquarters are in Lakeland, Florida
- It employs over 193,000 people to keep things running without a hitch.
- It was established in 1930