ENTER RED LOBSTER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY TO WIN $1,000 CASH IN THE OF A CHECK
Red Lobster Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.redlobstersurvey.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS RED LOBSTER?
Red Lobster is an American casual dining restaurant chain. It is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneurs Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. The company operates in Canada, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Mexico, and Japan.
HOW TO ENTER RED LOBSTER SURVEY?
- To complete the Red Lobster Survey visit www.redlobstersurvey.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Red Lobster services.
- Or hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail to: Darden Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury, CT 06488-3536 USA.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Red Lobster Store.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must be legal resident of US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, Red Lobster Survey gives you an opportunity to enter into monthly drawing of sweepstakes to win $1,000 Grand Prize and 100 $50 prizes.
RED LOBSTER SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Red Lobster Survey, visit the survey site at www.redlobstersurvey.com.
- Enter the survey ID number printed on the center of your receipt, then click the start button.
- Select answers to questions like “Where were you seated?” based on your visit.
- Give your ratings to statements based on your visit.
- Answer open questions such as “What did you like most about your visit?” based on your visit.
- Enter the amount of your purchase.
- Select answers to the questions related to your personal information such as your gender.
- Enter your personal contact information such as your name, phone number, etc. and click “Next” to finish the survey.