TAKE SHELL CANADA SURVEY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $500 SHELL GIFT CARD
Shell is conducting survey for knowing how well they are performing. The survey is available at www.shell.ca/opinion. The Shell Survey will help the company improve weak areas of operation, thereby enhancing your future shopping experiences. Fill out the survey questionnaire and win an exciting gift at the end.
ABOUT SHELL CANADA
Shell Canada is one of Canada’s largest oil companies. It is a subsidiary of a multinational corporation, Anglo-Dutch Royal Dutch Shell. The company has more than 90,000 workers in 80 countries. The key part of the company’s business is exploration and production of natural gas, oil and sulphur. Shell Canada markets gasoline and related products through its more than 1,800 locations across the country.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHELL CANADA SURVEY
Shell Canada would like to hear from its customers, go to survey site, located at www.shell.ca/opinion. The survey sole purpose is to know what you feel about company’s services and performance.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Tablet, Mobile, PC or Laptop.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Shell Canada store receipt.
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $500 Shell Gift card.
SHELL CANADA OPINION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Shell Canada Survey, you need to go to their survey site at www.shell.ca/opinion.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the Site ID.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount purchased during the visit.
- Click on Start button.
- Answer some questions about your recent experience at the store. Answer the questions honestly and they must be related to the questions.
- In the end, submit the survey.
This survey is highly intrusive…they ask questions that have nothing at all to do with purchasing gas! Why do they need to ask you about your lifestyle and habits? This is creepy and totally misleading…they want to know everything about you just for a chance to win a lousy gas card? Made me decide not to ever use Shell company again. I will go out of my way to not use it now! Beware of this kind of phising for information….it does into a databank and can be used at a later time by other corporations