TAKE PART IN SAM’S CLUB CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1,000 GIFT CARD!
Do you have membership at Sam’s? Do you wish to tell the Club team about your experience? No worries, you can express your thoughts at Sam’s Club Survey at www.survey.samsclub.com. Surveys are made to covey the thoughts of customers to the company conference room where the expectations of customers are highlighted and implemented accordingly.
WHAT IS SAM’S CLUB?
Sam’s Club is founded and owned by Walmart and is therefore named after founder’s name Sam Walton. It was founded in 1983. Sam’s Club is an American retail warehouse club chain. It is big name as about 660 membership warehouse clubs with 47 clubs in US and Puerto Rico. There are some states in which Sam’s Clubs do not operate like Vermont, Rhode Island and Oregon.
HOW TO ENTER SAM’S CLUB SURVEY?
Entering Sam’s Club Survey is simple and easy, you only need to go to their website online at www.survey.samsclub.com. The survey is made to know your opinion about company’s performance, so they expect the honest and true remarks from you.
Sam’s Club upon completion of survey gives its customers a chance to win $1,000 grand prize gift card. You will be entered into sweepstakes at the end of survey and will be notified if you are a winner.
- To take survey, you must have Sam’s Club store receipt with survey invitation.
- You must be of age to take survey.
- You must have an electronic device like computer, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity.
SAM’S CLUB SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Sam’s Club Survey, visit the survey site at www.survey.samsclub.com.
- Select your language of choice between English and Spanish.
- Enter some information like Club number.
- Mention TC number.
- Tell them the date and time of your visit to the club.
- Answer a series of questions about your experience at the Club. These answers hold great importance, so be careful while filling those answer spaces.
- In the end, submit the survey.