Walmart is inviting its customers to take part in the survey. The link www.survey.walmart.com will direct you to questionnaire where the customers can share their experience about the services of the company, the feedbacks collected by Walmart will help them in their future direction and future planning to products and services.
HOW TO ENTER THE WALMART SURVEY
- You can enter the Walmart Survey through online. Visit the www.survey.walmart.com.
- Or you can participate in Walmart survey through Mail-In. On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), you need to write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age on a piece of paper and mail it to 2013 Wal-Mart Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319. You must mail your postcard individually.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR WALMART SURVEY
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must have a valid and recent receipt of Walmart with survey invitation. Not all receipt have survey invitations.
- You must have electronic device with internet availability.
- Open to only legal residents of 50 States and District of Columbia and Puerto Rico( for sweepstakes).
- No purchase is necessary to win or enter.
- The company employees and their families that are living under single household are not eligible.
WALMART SURVEY AWARD
The Walmart Survey offers many prizes as a token of gratitude.
Grand Prize: Grand prize is given to six lucky people. The prize consists of $1,000 Walmart gift card.
First Prizes: About seven hundred and fifty first prizes will be awarded each of worth $100
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
The Walmart sweepstakes is conducted in English.
The prize will be distributed on one person per household basis.
Grand prize winners will be notified via phone call or fax.
First prize winners will be shipped their first prize within 4 to 6 weeks from drawing date.
WALMART SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the Walmart Survey website at www.survey.walmart.com.
- Select English or Spanish.
- Enter the 5 digit zip code of where you reside.
- Next, answer whether you or any family member is a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee.
- Enter your birthdate and whether you are a receipt holder.
- Enter the store number and ID number as printed on your receipt.
- Answer each question.
- When the Walmart Survey questions are completed you will be asked if you would like to enter the draw to win one of 5x $1,000 Shopping Cards.
- Enter your contact details to go into the draw.
The company was founded in 1962. The Walmart stores are American multinational Retailing Corporation that operates as a chain of grocery stores, hypermarkets and discount departmental stores. In the late-1980s and early-1990s, Walmart rose from a regional to a national giant. Today Walmart has over 1,593 stores in 28 countries under a total of 63 banners. The headquarters of Walmart is situated in Bentonville, Arkansas.