GET $5 OFF ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE PLUS 10 CHANCES TO WIN $1,000 DAILY AND $1,500 WEEKLY BY COMPLETING THE WHITE SPOT SURVEY
The feedback survey intends to estimate the level of customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the services they have received. White spot intends to award its loyal customer with various prizes and discounted prices to the customer who accept the survey. Moreover, the survey provides vital information that is necessary for the improvement of the firm’s services. Take the survey at www.talktowhitespot.ca.
The customer experience when visiting one of the White Spot outlets will inform on the areas that require improvement to meet the customer requirements. The information will help identify how the staff can serve White Spot clients better to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
ABOUT WHITE SPOT
White Spot is renowned Canadian chain of restaurant. It specializes in Burger sauces, hamburgers and the signature Pirates Park children meals. White Spot was founded in 1928. Its headquarters are located in Vancouver, Canada. White Spot runs its outlets in different countries including Hong Kong, Singapore, and South Korea. The leading product at White Spot is the Triple O burgers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WHITE SPOT SURVEY
White Spot wants you to be a part of their survey at www.talktowhitespot.ca. The company wants to hear the best views they can get in order to channelize their strategies according to the desires and needs of the customers.
- You should have an electronic device like tablet, Mobile, PC or laptop.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess White Spot store receipt.
Upon submission of White Spot Survey, you will be given a $5 off on your next purchase plus 10 chances to win $1,000 daily and $1,500 weekly.
WHITE SPOT SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the White Spot Survey, please go to the survey site www.talktowhitespot.ca.
- Select the version of your receipt to begin the survey.
- Enter the restaurant information printed in the receipts.
- Answer some questions regarding your recent visit.
- In the end, submit the survey.