WIN $100 AMC ENTERTAINMENT GIFT CARD FROM AMC THEATRES SURVEY
AMC Theatres Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.tellamc.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS AMC THEATERS?
AMC Theaters is an American movie theater chain owned and operated by AMC Entertainment Inc., which is itself owned by AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc., a majority-owned subsidiary of the Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group. Founded in 1920, AMC has the second-largest share of the American theater market behind Regal Entertainment Group. The chain has 346 locations in North America, and 86 more locations in mainland China, home of the Dalian Wanda Group. The company’s headquarters are located in Leawood, Kansas.
HOW TO ENTER AMC THEATERS SURVEY?
To complete the AMC Theatres Survey visit www.tellamc.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about AMC Theatres services.
- You must have a valid receipt from an AMC Theatres
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 13 years of age or above.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, AMC Theatres Survey gives you $100 AMC Entertainment Gift Card.
AMC THEATERS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete AMC theaters. Visit www.tellamc.com to take AMC Theatres Guest Survey.
- You can fill out the survey in English or in French
- Choose to enter the survey using the invitation printed on your movie ticket or on the postcard that was personally handed to you by an AMC associate.
- Click on the “Start” button to continue the survey.
- Enter the theatre unit number, survey number and date of visit located on the front of your ticket to start the survey.