WIN $1,000 CANADIAN TIRE GIFT CARD BY COMPLETING CANADIAN TIRE SURVEY
Canadian Tire Survey is powered by InMoment Inc. Conducting survey is a great way of voicing your opinion to a company who cares about what their customers have to say. A customer survey is a tool used to measure the satisfaction level of customers who frequent the place of business.
The Canadian Tire Survey at www.tellcdntire.com takes a few minutes of your time to complete and provides invaluable insight for the company.
ABOUT CANADIAN TIRE
Canadian Tire is a public franchise retail store which sells home products, sports and leisure equipment and automotive products. Canadian Tire was founded in 1909. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The company has 1,700 locations, including its subsidiaries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CANADIAN TIRE SURVEY
Canadian Tire Survey can be found at www.tellcdntire.com. Take the survey to get an exciting prize at the end. The company cares for its customers, therefore it has conducted this short survey for knowing their satisfaction level.
- To take the survey, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity so that you can easily access the website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You must have Canadian Tire Store receipt with you at the time of filling survey questionnaire.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be entered into prize draw for $1,000 Canadian Tire Gift card.
CANADIAN TIRE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Canadian Tire Survey, visit the survey site at www.tellcdntire.com.
- Choose the language of your region to begin the survey. You can complete the survey in English and French, depending upon your choice.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Enter the total amount spent on your visit.
- Enter the receipt ID from your receipt.
- Click on Enter button.
- You will be asked a series of questions to answer. The answers must be honest and true and relating to your recent experience.
- In the end, kindly submit the survey.