AVAIL VALIDATION CODE FROM EAT’N PARK SURVEY ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
Customer satisfaction surveys are conducted primarily for the minimizing the distance between the customer and the owner. Eat’n Park Survey at www.tellenp.com takes about five to seven minutes of your precious time to complete. The feedback you give holds an important place in company’s conference room as the company can only be successful if its customers are happy and to know how much they are happy they have created this system.
ABOUT EAT N PARK
Eat’n Park is a family owned restaurant chain. The restaurant chain has something for everyone. Their endless fruit bar is always full with salads and soups that are prepared with the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms, while their classic super burger, chicken noodle soup, and hand breaded fish are just a few of the dishes guests love.
HOW TO ENTER INTO EAT’N PARK SURVEY
You can be a part of Eat’n Park Survey. Just go to the survey link-www.tellenp.com. The link will take you the survey page with different questions about your experience at the store, they will also ask you to rate your experience. The company expects the honest views so you are requested to give them what they expect.
- You should have an electronic device with you like laptop, mobile, PC or tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey site efficiently.
- You must be of age to participate in the survey.
- You must have Eat’n Park store receipt with you at the time of filling the survey.
Upon completion of Eat’n Park Survey, you will be given a validation code for redemption at your next visit.
EAT’N PARK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Eat’n Park Survey, please go to the survey site at www.tellenp.com.
- Enter the 13-digit survey code, located on your receipt.
- Answer some questions about your experience at the restaurant. Answer honestly and carefully.
- Fill out your contact information for future updates and offers.
- In the end, submit the survey.